Combinations of different types of PARA. Please note that the order of events is very important - if a person is bitten by a vampire and then, as a vampire, bitten by a dragon, they remain simply a vampire. But if bitten by a dragon and then, as a dragon, is bitten by a vampire, they become a Dragon Vampire. (see below)
- 1 Dragons
- 2 Mermaids
- 3 Vampires
- 4 Werewolves
- 5 Yeist
- 6 Zombies
Dragons can become vampires. If a dragon is bitten by a vampire, then it will fall into a three day sleep, and when it wakes up, will have fangs. Unlike standard vampires, they do not have a weakness to fire, and they can be killed any way that a standard dragon can be killed. They do not catch alight when entering daylight, however they are damaged as long as they remain in direct daylight. Most importantly, instead of having a standard dragon appetite, a dragon craves only one thing: Blood. Dragon blood. If a dragon does not suck another dragon dry once every three months, then they enter The Hunger, just as a regular vampire. Dragon vampires cast a shadow, however they cannot be seen in reflective surfaces, and in order to regenerate limbs, etc, must eat 100 gold worth of food per day. Dragon Vampires are repelled and damaged by holy symbols.
- A vampire dragon cannot contract lycanthropy, not can it become a zombie or mermaid. They are, however, susceptible to yeists.
If a dragon is bitten by a werewolf, then he contracts lycanthropy. Rather than turning into a werewolf during the relevant nights, however, he turns back into his original race, with the ability to breathe fire.
- A wolvified dragon cannot become a vampire or a zombie, however can still become a yeist. If a wolvified dragon is bitten by a mermaid while in his lycanthrope state, he doesn't turn into a dragon when light breaks, but instead seeks the nearest water and becomes a wolvified mermaid.
A dragon is just a susceptible to yeists as anything else.
- A yeisted dragon can become a zombie, werewolf or vampire just like a normal dragon.
A dragon can become a zombie, however their flesh falls off much slower than a standard zombie, and they must eat dragon brains to prevent this from happening. If a dragon becomes a skeleton, then their bones catch on fire, and fireworks occur. Within minutes, all that is left is a pile of ash.
- A dragon zombie cannot become a vampire, werewolf or mermaid, but are still susceptible to yeists.
If a mermaid is bitten by a dragon, they become an ice dragon.
- An ice dragon cannot be turned into a zombie, however they are susceptible to yeists.
Ice Dragon Vampires
An ice dragon can become a vampire, following the same rules as a dragon vampire, however taking into account the weakness against ice rather than fire, and having to stay in at night, rather than during the day. An ice dragon can feast on the blood of either regular dragons, or other ice dragons, while regular dragons are limited to their own kind, primarily due to their fear of water.
- A vampire ice dragon cannot contract lycanthropy or become a zombie, though they are susceptible to yeists.
Ice Dragon Werewolves
If an ice dragon contracts lycanthropy, then they just become a regular mermaid for the three relevant nights of each month, albeit with the ability to breath ice like a dragon.
- An werewolf ice dragon cannot become a zombie or a vampire, however they are still susceptible to yeists.
Mermaid vampires are very similar to regular vampires, with a few key differences: instead of a weakness to fire, they have a weakness to ice, and where a vampire cannot go out during the daylight hours, a mermaid vampire must have a well heated home, and not leave it during the night, else they freeze to death.
- A mermaid vampire cannot contract lycanthropy or become a zombie, however they are still susceptible to yeists.
A mermaid bitten by a werewolf acts very similar to a regular werewolf, however instead of turning into a wolf, turns into a mershark.
- Mersharks cannot become dragons, vampires or zombies, however they are susceptible to yeists.
A mermaid can become a yeist as easily as anyone else.
A mermaid can become a zombie, however they have a much higher quantity of brains that they must eat to stop from rotting. Once rotted, they become a mermaid skeleton, victim to the same rules as a regular skeleton.
- A mermaid zombie cannot become a dragon, vampire or werewolf, but they are susceptible to yeists.
- Vampires cannot become dragons, mermaids, werewolves or zombies, but they are susceptible to yeists.
Werewolves cannot become vampires, zombies, dragons or mermaids, and as such, lycanthropes are often used on the front lines of wars. They are, however, susceptible to yeists.
- A yeist can control a dragon, mermaid, vampire, or werewolf, and at the end of the year, their host will disappear as usual, and they will go back to their focus. The possessed PARA will also be sent back to their focus, which (due to PARA's inability to cast any kind of magic) will often be misplaced, lost, or sold.
- A yeist can control a zombie, however at the end of a year, rather than the host disappearing, the yeist maintains control of them, right up until the skeleton stage. A yeist skeleton is just as persuadable as any other skeleton. If the yeist's focus is destroyed while they are possessing a skeleton, rather than the polteryeist regaining control, the skeleton simply falls apart. If the yeist's focus is destroyed while they are controlling a zombie, the polteryeist regains control as usual.
- Zombies cannot become dragons, mermaids, vampires or werewolves, however are susceptible to yeists.